We have Giorgia Lupi from Accurat on the show with us this time in our first real face-to-face episode ever — yes Moritz and Enrico in the same room!
Giorgia’s work, and generally the work done by her agency, has been super popular lately. You might have seen, for instance, their work visualizing Nobel Prizes or visualizing painters’ lives.
Giorgia kindly hosted us in the Accurat’s studio in New York where we had a nice chat on hand-crafted visualization, high-density designs, design studios, and much much more.
Here is us arguing even before starting the recording 🙂
Enjoy the show!
- Famous Writers’ Sleep Habits vs. Literary Productivity, Visualized
- Accurat’s Flickr data stream
- Accurat’s fashion analytics tool
- Giorgia’s sketches on Pinterest
- Research paper on the benefit of visual difficulties: “Hullman, Jessica, Eytan Adar, and Priti Shah. “Benefitting InfoVis with visual difficulties.” Visualization and Computer Graphics, IEEE Transactions on 17.12 (2011): 2213-2222.”
it’s great to hear people talking to eachother without latency.
in contrast to the last episode.
Yeah … face to face interaction is a whole different story. But hey … without remote interaction we would not exist! 😉
Loved Giorgia’s perspective as a designer. It would be great to get a technical staff to discuss the opposite angle Accurat, working with Designers…
Comments are closed.