Giorgia kindly hosted us in the Accurat’s studio in New York where we had a nice chat on hand-crafted visualization, high-density designs, design studios, and much much more.
Here is us arguing even before starting the recording 🙂
Enjoy the show!
- Famous Writers’ Sleep Habits vs. Literary Productivity, Visualized
- Accurat’s Flickr data stream
- Accurat’s fashion analytics tool
- Giorgia’s sketches on Pinterest
- Research paper on the benefit of visual difficulties: “Hullman, Jessica, Eytan Adar, and Priti Shah. “Benefitting InfoVis with visual difficulties.” Visualization and Computer Graphics, IEEE Transactions on 17.12 (2011): 2213-2222.”