[We are now sponsored by Qlik. You can download it for free here]
This is some kind of new experiment: it’s just us, Enrico and Moritz, on the show. We talk about stuff we normally don’t have the opportunity to talk about when we have a guest. We feel it’s nice to have from time to time something different. We hope you like this new format!
In this episode we talk about some books we like and suggest, updates on some of our work, and about data literacy. If you want to suggest something to talk about in future episodes like this feel free to drop us a line on twitter, facebook, as a comment to this episode or via email.
- New Book: New challenges for Data Design
- Book’s web page on Springer
- Free chapter with interview with Moritz
- eBook (much cheaper!)
- Book: Statistics as Principled Argument
- Enrico’s short post on the book
- The book on Amazon
- Book: Poor Numbers
- Book: Data Journalism Handbook
- Serendipity from Spotify
- Jer Thorp’s article “An Artist in Every Library”
- Updates from Moritz
- On Broadway installation by Moritz et al.
- Data Cuisine
- OECD Portal
- Updates from Enrico
- Paper: The Persuasive Power of Data Visualization
- Paper: How Deceptive are Deceptive Visualizations
- PolicyViz on Zero Baselines